Twit hack piggy back give the dog a bone,,




Twitter here twitter there, even twittering when I'm not there! LOL

It was weird..I noticed my followers growing, but people I wouldn't normally follow too..and my account argued with people and said stuff I would never say...And also posted flippin links... when I read the emails from my twitter account I reported it, but it had been deactivated!! I think Twitter did it for me as I said I didn't want to be embralled in something like that..I don't discuss politics or religion with people on twitter but seemingly who ever hacked and piggy backed was arrogant! I hope none had there feelings hurt! that is not me at all.... Anyway even though I have had many emails asking where I am..I hope this explains a little more..I shall not return to twitter, I didn't have chance to go on it much and don't like the fact that you are exposed all the time..

A least with face book I can choose who follows me or be friends me.
I wonder if it is the fact that if you use your real name then you are open to abuse by other people? Hmm I wonder...

To those who follow me on Blogger...Ill keep you all updated...

or pop onto www.juliehodgson.com or .eu

Take care you guys...and have a good weekend...

Comments

  1. Hiya gal,At least I got to chat a short while of twitter, sorry to lose you but after reading some of the posts on twitface i don't blame you for not going on. Im off on hols tonight. They are a pretty nasty bunch on twitster LOL ..did you ever get the person who tweeted all that political stuff? anyhwo wish u all the best Lady...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Ps...
    I wrote in your guest book, someone signed JKR im guessing someones messing around with you, maybe its that pippa broad whos slagging everyone off.
    I asked for a signed copy of your book any chance?

    from your M8 Justdis1 "James Barret"

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah my dear James...
    I had quite a few nice friends on twitter, a few fans but the fans are mostly children so twitter is out of bounds for them... its a horrid place at times what with people putting links that could be viruses and things so best left alone.. I shouldn't have really been so trusting...I still don't get it how they managed to hack? not that geeky to know unfortunately.. eh..anyway I reported the incident to twitter and Ill not use it again, a bit mean of the hacker to deactivate? I guess some of those more dishonest of nature who don't use real names on things like that are usually hiding something. I have plenty to do and not enough time to go on properly anyway. I'm guessing the JKR is a hoax, maybe JFK will be next who knows! lol My PA monitors the web and contacts..., you might be right about people doing silly stuff like that..but eh its a kids web so kids do silly things bless em...
    Of course you can have a signed copy..but which book? please email through the contact page on my web.

    Wishing you a good holiday, hope it is somewhere nice...

    Kind regards
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its funny how there are also someone who spoils it for good people like you! I hate hackers myself...

    How do I follow you? i dont have a goodle email address.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://landukesm.gfi.com/catch-hackers-sm/?adv=953&loc=31&gclid=CLyauMCHrqoCFXAMtAodI03JWQ

    They do get found out eventually Julie..x

    ReplyDelete
  6. True Dav62..... They are a pain we must endure in this Internet age! sadly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts