Airports...

My hubby got home very late last night..well the early hours of this morning actually, totally exhausted from long delays when traveling from France to Porto..Not far, but the trip took all day...

Flying isn't what it used to be, even in the 1980s you were treated like a valued passenger and they were doing a job to get you from A to B..Not now, though seems to be a hassle for most airports, I vote that Heathrow is the worst! I'm never quite sure where Iv landed when I get there, and vowed never to fly again through it.. in fact I avoid the UK when flying long distances, as going through Amsterdam is a little better... only a little I might add!

I flew from Rome in January..wow what a chaotic airport! I flew from Durham airport in the Uk, and that was marvelous... Amazing how they differ so much....

So listen here all you airport staff..treat us with high regard and not just a load of cattle filing through and you will get far better moods from the people that are forced to travel through your countries...

Comments

Popular Posts