A new day...

As August is almost upon us I want to wish everyone who is going on holidays a great one..Living in Portugal amongst the kindest race of people I have ever met they start their holidays this month...
I went to a fare yesterday and met up with lots of people..its cool when you get recognized and the children have fun practicing their English with me..Even though it was late all children were out with their parents, no one gets left at home ..The fayer is there for all to enjoy..The Rock band called Mute was really good..

By the way..grab a copy of Activa magazine... I'm

in there this month.there is a competition :o)

Happy Holls everyone

Julie xxxx

Comments

  1. A safe journey back to Blighty to my niece, who has been holidaying with us for the past fortnight....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts