The Cafe diet Book

Being a coffee lover myself. and a non smoker (Or should I say coffee addict?) anyway I love the smell of the beans and just about everything about that little roasted bean can give, except coffee cake, not sure why but I don't like it. In Fact second only to oil, coffee is the most valuable legally traded commodity in the world. We love it, we rely on it, and we drink it in immense quantities. It is estimated that 2.25 billion cups of coffee are consumed each day worldwide. I am one of those drinkers.... The cafe diet book is extremely interesting and informative, giving guides for consumption and reduction, thus giving you a healthy life style coupled with exercise, not that I am a fan ok Akido, but it does sound fun. And I am sure it appeals to many. We do tend to indulge in things that are sometimes not good for us. But as this book shows you, the Cafe Diet is a healthy choice to go on. I had read the kindle version and will now get some printed copies for my friends and family.
I don't get any headaches after drinking coffee. or the lack of it for that matter, and I think the smell of the beans freshly ground in the morning in my kitchen is one of my favourite smells.. If you are intrigued by this notion... you can get a kindle or print copy via Amazon.
Enjoy....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts