Having some church gospel style.

Yesterday I had so much fun practising gospel with 18 other people, most of whom I had never met before. Coming together with some fantastic Gospel music. We trained all day and in the evening had a concert The choir leader Karolina Tejnung was an amazing leader and taught us all the 9 new songs we needed to learn. A real does of "soul Food" that night, which so much power you could feel it in the church. I had missed being part of a gospel choir and yesterday bought all the memories flooding back again.
And now... The next morning, I still have the songs floating around in my head.. "Holy Spirit, Holy spirit, we welcome you...... we welcome you, into this place.... such perfect and wonderful words. I hope we all meet a gain..Soon. Very soon.

Comments

Popular Posts