Review: Ludwika: A Polish Woman's Struggle To Survive In Nazi Germany

Ludwika: A Polish Woman's Struggle To Survive In Nazi Germany Ludwika: A Polish Woman's Struggle To Survive In Nazi Germany by Christoph Fischer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is my 4th book from this author. I love his storytelling, this one Ludwika made me hope, long and cry! Such a harsh time to be alive in, during the years of WW2, Ludwika was a strong lady, always urged on by her father's advice, even though he wasn't there. Her life in the camp in Odenburg and Luca! and Onufry what can I say about Luca! I won't give any spoilers, but the story... It's strange how things do pan out in life, if you stay positive! Thank you once again for this wonderful tale. I hope relatives of Richard and Christina are found and soon ...

would highly recommend it.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts