I often keep peoples secrets, vowing never to tell anyone...and I never do... If someone was to ask you to "not say anything! or "not tell anyone" would you? I fond it flabbergasting that some people can be so mean, just to cause upset or gossip about that person...More so if it is a family member! I have heard several stories when people are taken advantage of because some one said something, in the knowledge that it would cause upset! Why are people like this motivated? the sense of drama? or the love of being nasty?
I find it very bad mannered.... So for people who do these things..Maybe your new years resolution should be, "if you cant say anything nice.. then DONT ... Easy....

Comments

  1. and by the way..Happy new year to you all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aye lassy, you right there..Gossip is a scourge! especially if its from a family member or close mate... They should keep their gobs shut. A happy new year to you ..keep up the good work. I enjoy ya blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the British media have their fair share of Gossip too ya know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing more nasty than close friends and family going against their word and causing bother for no other reason than being an evil sod... My mother in law is the opitemy of this! #Bag!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts