PT/MEO customer service

As I have recently moved, only after about 3 months, I requested PT (Portugal Telecom/Meo) to move my contract.. They told me "If I had a new contract it would take 2 days, but as they already have me as a customer it will take 3 week! I was gobsmacked! Not only do PT/Meo not really care about their customers BUT seemingly they charge you for it too..I have a friend who moved house recently and PT/Meo took 3 months!!! 3 months is a very long time AND on top of all that, they charged her for the time she did not have the service.... This is unaceptable service especially these days when most of run our lives via the internet. I think it is about time we named and shamed shoddy customer service! anyone else had any trouble?

Comments

  1. Just spoke with a really nice guy at PT..very helpful, they say that it doesn't normally take this long ...But I know my friend has waited ages... so lets see..Monday I should be on-line! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts