the scams continue...laughable really!

It is laughable how many of these emails I get, I am sure many of you get these too! If people got real jobs instead of scamming people out of their hard earned money..the world would be a far better place. ---Original Message----- From: Miss. Regina Walsh Martey. To: undisclosed-recipients:; Sent: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 18:57 Subject: From Miss Regina Walsh Martey Peace be with you, I am Miss Regina Walsh Martey 22 years old from Abidjan economic capital city of Coted'Ivoire. I solicit your urgent help to get my inheritance transfered to you in your country .The amount involve is US$8.5M. Presently I am in the refugee camp under the security of (UN) United Nations High Commission for Refugees. I will tell you more and send you all the details concerning the fund as soon as i receive your reply. Thanks Miss Regina Walsh Martey

Comments

Popular Posts