I have found , that in this world of darkness and people not looking towards the light of friendship and goodness, it seems a struggle for those with good intentions to go against the tide of the other things that muddy our waters.
Love should be the thing to shine bright in this world..Not hatred or oppression or segregation... Soon it will be First advent, and I shall light the first candle this Sunday..I really look forward to this time, its special and has a lot of meaning for me. For those who do not know what advent is.. "Advent is a spiritual season of preparation before Christmas celebrated by many Christians. In Western Christianity, the season of Advent begins on the fourth Sunday prior to Christmas Day, or the Sunday which falls closest to November 30, and lasts through Christmas Eve, or December 24." I hope the light from the candle I light on Sunday spreads some warmth across this earth... One can but hope....

Comments

Popular Posts