She who dares...GrinsShe who dares...Grins by Julie Hodgson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


As I am the author and have been getting feed back from this..I found that older people...over 70s, did not like the swear words in the book... I had warned people that it was a fast paced short novel and not to expect a long drawn out version...The feed back so far is that they enjoyed it...One reviewer likened it to a Particia Cornwell Novel with a physic thrown in... So I will leave it up to you... Apex review gave a very good review..and I'm waiting for feed back from family members...If you are curious, you could download a free sample of the book from Kindle.com or .co.uk... Thats a great way of seeing if its worth reading...



View all my reviews

Comments

  1. Just noticed on the HTML..that it said kindle.com that is wrong should read Amazon.com !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is now out in Portuguese....Suitable for late teens 18 plus....

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/quem-se-atreve-sorri/15971084

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts